AN GARDA SIOCHÁNA, THE HEALTH SERVICE EXECUTIVE SOUTH AND KILKENNY COUNTY COUNCIL.
Public Notice Under European Communities (Control of Major Accidents Involving Dangerous Substances) Regulations 2015
An Gárda Siochána, the Health Service Executive and Kilkenny County Council are each required by the above mentioned regulations to prepare plans to deal with effects off-site and to assist, where relevant, with the emergency response on-site in the event of a major accident at:
Grasslands Fertilisers (Kilkenny) Limited, Palmerstown, Kilkenny
A draft copy of the External Emergency Plan for Grasslands Fertilisers (Kilkenny) Limited will be available for examination for a period of 4 weeks between 9.30am and 4.30pm from the 6th November 2017 until the 1st December 2017, excluding weekends at the following locations:
1. Office of the Chief Officer-Community Healthcare Organisation,
Carlow/Kilkenny/Waterford/Wexford/South Tipperary - Area 5,
Health Service Executive, Lacken, Dublin Rd, Kilkenny
2. An Garda Síochána, Kilkenny Carlow Divisional Headquarters, Dominic street, Kilkenny.
3. Kilkenny County Council, Johns Street, Kilkenny.
Submissions and observations with respect to the proposed external emergency plan may be made in writing to:
- Inspector Liam Connolly, An Garda Síochána, Dominic street, Kilkenny William.A.Connolly@garda.ie
- Ms. Marianna Kealy, Emergency Management Officer, HSE South East, St Canice's Hospital Complex, Dublin Road, Kilkenny Marianna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Frank Dunne, Senior Assistant Chief Fire Officer, Kilkenny Fire Service, Gaol Road , Kilkenny Frank.Dunne@Kilkennycoco.ie
not later than 5p.m. on 1st December 2017