Kilkenny County Council has commenced the preparation of an Urban Design Criteria and Recommended Development Code for the Abbey Creative Quarter. Its main objective is to translate the strategies, objectives and vision of the Abbey Creative Quarter Masterplan into urban design criteria and a development code which will guide the nature and extent of development in the area
To assist in the preparation of this Urban Design Criteria and Recommended Development Code for the Abbey Creative Quarter Masterplan, a public consultation workshop will be held in the Ormonde Hotel, Kilkenny City on Wednesday 19th April 2017 at 7.30 pm. To cater adequately for attendees on the night, if you wish to attend you are required to register by 4 pm on Tuesday 18th of April 2017. You can register:
- Online at www.eventbrite.ie or
- Email email@example.com, or ring 056-7794010, with the following information:
- Your name
- Contact email (if you have one)
- Telephone number
In addition to this public consultation event, you can make a submission or observation regarding the Urban Design Criteria and Recommended Development Code from 10th April to the 5th May 2017.
Submissions can be made either:
- online at https://consult.kilkenny.ie/
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- in writing, to the Director of Services, Planning, County Hall, John Street, Kilkenny
Please note all submissions will be made available for public viewing on our website.
For further information, contact the Forward Planning Department at 056 7794037 or email Deirdre.email@example.com
Kilkenny County Council