Incremental Purchase Scheme
The Incremental Purchase Scheme (IPS) allows for social housing Applicants and social housing Tenants to purchase 'designated' newly built local authority houses at a discount.
Kilkenny County Council has six affordable homes (3 bed two storey) newly built at Hoban Park, Bolton, Callan for sale under this scheme. These houses will be sold at a discount (40%-60%), based on household income, provided you meet the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
No's 1 - 6, Hoban Park, Callan, Co. Kilkenny
Purchase Price: €230,431 - subject to discount (40%-60%)
* Price subject to discount based on household income
Who is eligible to purchase?
- - Approved Housing Applicants on Kilkenny County Council's Housing Waiting List
- - Existing tenants of Kilkenny County Council and Approved Housing Bodies (e.g. Cluid AHB, Respond AHB),
- - Households accommodated under the RAS (Rental Accommodation Scheme), HAP (Housing Assistance Payment) and Long-Term Leasing.
The applicant must:
- - Be able to afford to purchase the property
- - Have as a minimum a gross annual income of at least €15,000 and
- - Adhere to the terms set out in the IPS Household Means Policy
Incremental Purchase Scheme (IPS) Strategy Document, Household Means Policy, Information Document and Application form available by accessing links below:
Household Means Policy
Enquiries can be made by contacting either Breda Strappe at (056) 7794927 or Margaret Mahony at (056) 7794903 or by email at email@example.com.