GUIDANCE ON COMPLETION OF THE RE-START APPLICATION FORM - PLEASE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH FAQ'S BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION FORM
To assist with completion of your application you will need some details in relation to your business. These details include the following and it is useful to refer to the Frequently Asked Questions prior to submitting your application. Please ensure that all fields are completed correctly :
- A copy of the Rate Demand. This identifies your Customer Number and your Rate Number (Seen on your rate demand as Our Ref). See FAQ 13 & 14 for further details.
- Revenue Registration Number for your company/business
- Eircode for your company/business
- Bank Account Name (Irish bank accounts only and must be company/business bank account)
- Bank Statement Header - See FAQ 17 for further details (Irish bank accounts only and must be company/business bank account)
- Tax Clearance Access Number - See FAQ 19 for further details
- Turnover in 2019 - see FAQ 11 for further details
- Number of Employees - including those on TWSS and PUP
If you have multiple rate demands please note that you must make individual applications on these properties.
If you moved premises since 2019 your grant will be equivalent to the rate payable for your current premises subject to minimum, maximum amounts & eligibility criteria.
Complete the Application form online now.
View the Re-Start Grant FAQs
Watch a short video guide about the re-start grant.
Please forward queries directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Re-Start Team on 056-7794209.
Should you require an Irish language version of the form & FAQ's please contact the Re-Start Team.