The main features of the Irish planning system are:
- making development plans,
- the need for planning permission,
- exempted development (i.e. minor works where planning permission is not required)
- appeals against planning decisions, and
- planning enforcement.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us:
- by telephone at 056 7794010
- by email to email@example.com
- by making an appointment to visit our Planning Office located on the first floor, County Hall, John St., Kilkenny, open to the public Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1pm and 2pm to 4 pm.