The Planning Department's core objectives are to:
- provide for balanced sustainable development while affording protection of the natural and built environment of the city & county;
- develop and implement planning policy and objectives through the City & County Development Plan, Local Area Plans and Masterplans;
- oversee an effective development management process; and
- promote the sustainable development of the City & County.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us:
- by telephone at 056 7794010
- by email to email@example.com
- by making an appointment (during Covid 19) to visit our Planning Office which is located at County Hall, John St., Kilkenny, on the first floor and is open to the public Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1pm and 2pm to 4 pm.