Incremental Purchase Scheme - Limegrove, Oakridge, Ferrybank, Co. Kilkenny
Incremental Purchase Scheme (New Builds)
Limegrove, Oakridge, Ferrybank, Co. Kilkenny
6 Newly Built Affordable Homes for Sale
Nos. 9-14, Limegrove, Oakridge, Ferrybank, Co. Kilkenny
Purchase Price: €229,000 (subject to discount)
The Incremental Purchase Scheme (IPS) allows for Social Housing Applicants and Social
Housing Tenants to purchase ‘designated’ newly built local authority houses at a discount.
Kilkenny County Council has six 3 bed two storey newly built affordable homes at Limegrove,
Oakridge, Ferrybank, Co. Kilkenny for sale. These houses will be sold at a discount, based on
household income, provided you meet the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
Who is eligible to purchase?
- Approved Housing Applicants on Kilkenny County Council’s Housing Waiting List
- Existing tenants of Kilkenny County Council and Approved Housing Bodies
- Households accommodated under the RAS (Rental Accommodation Scheme), HAP (Housing Assistance Payment) and Long-Term Leasing.
The applicant must:
- Be able to afford to purchase the property
- Have as a minimum a gross annual income of at least €15,000 and
- Adhere to the terms set out in the IPS Household Means Policy
Application forms and additional details are available from the links below or enquiries can be made by e-mailing email@example.com. or contacting Housing Loans on (056) 7794935
- Download - Information Booklet.pdf (size 328.6 KB)
- Download - Final Brochure.pdf (size 5.8 MB)
- Download - Application-Form.odt (size 1.9 MB)
Closing date for receipt of applications for the purchase of these 6 houses is 14th April, 2022
Mary Mulholland, Director of Housing