Planning for Business
Some useful resources for businesses:
- A Guide to Planning for the Business Person, Office of the Planning Regulator Leaflet
- Information on erecting advertisements, signs and licensing procedures for the provision of tables and chairs outside a restaurant/public house/cafe (s.254 license) etc.
- Information on pre-planning clinics to assist those with an interest in applying for planning permission (pre-application consultation) or in replying to requests for further information on existing planning applications.
- Information on Commercial Rates
- Information on Casual Trading Bye-laws
- Link to the Local Enterprise Office website